Wednesday, December 13, 2006

December

B: Fun-loving doctor of laughology Richard Eastcliff

Cliff Top Mansion
Victoria Parade
Ramsgate
Kent

Dear Ms Oapen,

I feel I must apologise for the way I jumped the gun the other day and announced our impending nuptials. It was rash and silly of me, and I was motivated purely by self interest. I admit now that I faked the photograph of us together, and that I have never met you in person. All talk of a fairytale wedding was entirely the product of my fevered and rather over-active imagination.

If you have it in your heart to forgive me, I'm certain that we could have a friendly and purely platonic blogging relationship going forward, and to that effect I have added your blog to my list of 'local millionaires'.

Who knows, we could even become pals, and I'd be delighted if, at some stage in the future, you would handle my rather substantial portfolio bugger I think I've blown it again.

Yours sincerely,

Richard Eastcliff


Back to quiz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home